Tsavorite Garnet and Diamond Ring
Discovered by the renowned Campbell Bridges in 1967 and named by he and Henry Platt, President of Tiffany and Company in 1971, Tsavorite Garnet remains an amazing gemstone with a rich and tragic history. Campbell Bridges was murdered by a gang of 20 in Kenya in 2009. His son and four employees survived the attack. MK Designs is very fortunate to have worked with the family since 2008 and most of our Tsavorite Garnet Gemstones are purchased through them.
The simple and clean design of this ring showcases a marvelous gemstone, Tsavorite Garnet. The white Diamonds add sparkle and glitter.
*The brilliant green colored trillion shaped Tsavorite (N) in our ring is 1.98 carats (7.8x7.5mm).
* One Diamond .17 carat (3.4mm) (G/H, VS2)
* One Diamond .11 carat (3mm) (G/H, VS2)
* Six Diamonds .02 carats (1.7mm) (G/H, VS2) each
* Diamond total carat weight: .4 carats
* * CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Clean with commercial cleaner or gentle (non detergent) soap and warm water. Rinse with cool water. If using a sink MAKE SURE THE DRAIN IS COVERED. Wipe dry with a soft cloth and finish with a jewelry cloth. Store separately in a soft pouch or jewelry box.
Made in the USA
Shipping is always free!